July 5, 2011

take it easy.








Although I've moved from the Big Easy, I continue to carry the lifestyle with me.  Let that be your mantra this summer. Clothe yourself in your summer seersucker (or not! just simply the choice of summer lounging) and kick it. These pictures, taken in New Orleans share the beauty of the Oak trees and the lushness of Spring.  It creates a picture inviting all to relish. Oh, how I miss those beautiful Oaks!

shorts are american apparel, top is h&m, blazer is american eagle, jewelry is gifted, sandals are carlos. 

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful in these pics. Love those New Orleans trees myself. So gorgeous - great shots !!

    Your sister ~ Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Now that you're back near MD we're going to have to go thrifting and play dress up and take fun photos!

    :)

    I've been hectic this week but want to hang SOON.

    Lacey
    of kalivoda.wordpress.com

    of Kalivoda.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...