October 26, 2011

the art to layering

Here is a little layering inspiration. Layering reflects my personality very well. I have so many different interests in life, hence the title of my blog. When it comes to dressing, it's hard to decide on a certain style. Sooo...when the cold comes, I am flipping excited to pile on multiple items so it appears I'm wearing half my wardrobe. Now, that's fashion  brilliant!


There is an awesome contrast in these photos. A very chic looking lady with a mess of clothes. I admire how each piece looks very intentional and fitting. Try your hand in layering. But be careful, there is a fine line between layering and a hobo. 

Check out Leandra Medine's lesson in layering. Just another reason to love her!

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I am addicted to layering. However, I have so many cute long sleeve tops, i hate to cover them up. By the end of the day, I have usually de-layered. Does this happen to you as well?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...